Hello, my name is Dave and I’m a wedding photographer in Worcestershire who loves taking photographs.
Back in the day I used to shoot film cameras (actually I still do for fun now) but when digital cameras arrived it really fuelled my passion. I used to shoot anything that took my fancy but my real passion is people and that’s how my story developed into wedding photography around 5 years ago.
Photographing weddings and capturing those special moments is something I have a real passion for. Photographs are important whatever they are of, but a wedding photograph creates a memory to be cherished and enjoyed for the years to come.
What do I shoot?
Who doesn’t love a wedding eh? I really love to shoot weddings as they encompass such great elements within a day. My style is very natural, I want to capture your wedding day in a relaxed, informal way and with a more photo journalistic wedding photography style. I like to stay out of the way capturing the spirit and excitement of a wedding day, I’d far rather take a photograph of you, your family and your friends having a great laugh, sharing a joke or a big old hug than I would standing formally in line for a group photograph.
A few things about me.
- When I’m not out with my camera I’m making leather goods and products
- I love coffee! Especially made with stove pot coffee pots
- I live in leafy Worcestershire, but am a born and bred yam, yam.
- I learnt to juggle a few years ago and still enjoy doing it, a real party piece!
- I like to dabble with cooking and make a really mean Mac’n’Cheese **(hit me up for the recipe if you like)**
- Technology is awesome, but give me a notebook & a nice fountain pen and I’ll fill it.
- I love travelling, here in the UK & overseas. My travel bucket list includes Cuba, India & Japan.
- Autumn is my favourite season.
You can find out more about me through my facebook page, my Twitter feed or my instagram page or if you have a wedding coming up and would like to get to know me more and the natural, relaxed wedding photographs I like to take on a wedding day, then why not get in touch and let’s chat. I’d love to hear from you.